Give Me Back My Lunch Money
This week on Feed Dump, we contemplate a man fleeing Florida, missing missiles, and Sweeney Todd.
Date: April 15, 2016
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Graham Stark
Editing: Ian Horner
- FLORIDA MAN STORY (SORTA): A man from Connecticut (but LIVING in Florida) discovered there was a warrant out for his arrest and so flew home to CT to turn himself in for stealing a television 27 years ago.
- Two large empty plastic shipping containers were found bobbing in the Pacific Ocean near Craig, Alaska which was only notable because they had, stamped on them, the words: "CONTAINS: GUIDED MISSILE".
- A New Zealand high school staging a performance of the musical "Sweeney Todd" had a "prop malfunction" and two high school boys went to hospital with slit necks.
- Craig is in the islands of southeastern Alaska near Ketchikan and northern B.C.
- "Spider-Man: Turn On the Dark" was an infamous Broadway musical which had horrible production troubles.
- Brie Bella was a female WWE superstar who retired to be with her retired wrestler husband Daniel Bryan to have children.
◀ ●∙∙∙ Reverse Bon Jovi Can I Have Your Pickle? ∙∙∙● ▶