Getting Down to Bidness
THQ is auctioning off its junk. Literally.
Date: March 4, 2013
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Boom!: Kate Stark
Editing: Kathleen De Vere
Music: Bradley Rains
THQ has a bunch more stuff to sell, but I don't think we can afford it this time. This is CheckPoint.
- Lego City Undercover is on the way, an open world game with 40 to 50 hours of content.
- The biggest barrier to the ESRB might be parents themselves.
- Naughty Dog is releasing parts of the multiplayer parts of Uncharted 3 for free.
- Blizzard is going to reveal something at PAX East.
- THQ is having another auction in May, to get rid of its remaining IP that didn't sell the first time.
The Wii mini - the tiny, red, useless and only slightly cheaper than a normal Wii console will soon be available in the UK, making the paperweight no longer a Canadian exclusive.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Sony’s PS4 Play Kicking Expectations ∙∙∙● ▶