Get Those Vampires Naked
Graham fills in for two people with stories about Titanfall, GameStop, and a game where you make vampires naked.
Date: August 4, 2014
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
TwitchPlaysPokemon inches ever closer to literal Skynet.
- Akiba's Trip, a game in which you kill vampires by taking their clothes off, is now a thing.
- Ubisoft is holding a competition whose winner will play Far Cry 4 at Mount Everest base camp.
- Titanfall will be getting an in-game currency that you don't have to pay real money for.
- Gamestop customers don't seem to know they can trade in games there. Or maybe they don't care.
- TwitchPlays Pokemon is now playing Pokemon X/Y...including 3DS stylus commands.
Some people are trying to say the Destiny logo looks like Master Chief's crotch. Y'all just can't stop thinkin' 'bout Master Chief's crotch, huh? Settle down.
- Kathleen is absent this week. Graham is excited about sitting in the middle, until he realises he has to scoot back and forth to make room for the story images.
- As a result of said scooting, Graham declares today Leg Day.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ It Is Your Destiny Trademark Trollin' ∙∙∙● ▶