When you're out of ideas, the only thing you can do is go buy more.
Date: June 13, 2011
Editing: Graham Stark
Having run out of ideas for fart-based videos, the crew hit up Garagellenium a municipality wide garage sale for inspiration through new props. Tasked with finding good props Matt and James manage to sabotage each other, Kathleen makes money upselling junk to hipsters, and Jer finds some Magic cards.
- Everyone was legitimately hunting for props at garage sales during the scenes in which the commodoreHUSTLE version of the crew was doing the same.
- This video features the greatest number of appearances of Spot the Dog in an episode to date.
- Graham fails to recognize Spot, even though Kathleen showed him to Graham during The Arms Race.
- Matt is wearing a Canucks T-shirt. This episode went up during the 2011 Stanley Cup.
- The crews real search for props in the previous years Garagellenium can be seen in Loading Time: Garagellenium Challenge.