Gaming the System
For all the money gaming makes the US, the US sure seems to hate gaming.
Date: March 26, 2012
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Boom!: Kate Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
The video game industry is doing well, so lets regulate it! Find out why on today's CheckPoint.
- The new iPad outsells the 3DS and Vita by a large margin.
- Dragon's Lair to come to XBox Live Arcade with Kinect controls.
- Indie game "One and One Story" stolen and posted to the iOS app store.
- Ninja Gaiden 3 DLC will include new weapons.
- The some members of congress want to add warning labels to games, much like tobacco products. Kathleen goes On Point to talk some sense.
GAME officially files for administration.
◀ ●∙∙∙ The Masses Are Effected Ubi Goes Soft ∙∙∙● ▶