When making something you want gamers to buy, make sure it's super shiny and ridiculous.
Date: July 23, 2012
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Boom!: Kate Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
Samsung enters the gaming market by being patronizing. Find out how on today's CheckPoint.
- Grip Games is making a PSN foosball video game.
- Universal Studio's Halloween Horror Nights features Silent Hill.
- A russian hacker found ways to circumvent Apple's iOS verification servers.
- Namco Bandai and Tecmo are having a bikini arms race.
- The Game Genie is back! Sorta...
- Samsung announces a stereotypical "gaming" laptop and checkpoint responds in kind.
All the games and gameness in the game face!
- The credits were done in "Gamer Mode" which apparently involves lens flares and neon lights.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Games & Movies Square Enix Versus Rumors ∙∙∙● ▶