Game for Fashion
The fashion world is like a rickety construction of wood, stone and glass, rocked by an Angry Bird dress.
Date: December 12, 2011
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark (uncredited)
Illustrations: LeeLee Scaldaferri
Boomsman: James Turner
Music: Bradley Rains
Video game fashion, its not just 8-bit ties anymore. It's worse. Find out how bad on today's CheckPoint.
- Valve employees spotted in HL3 shirts out in the wild.
- Minecraft Lego coming to stores.
- Dragon Quest slime meat buns to be sold in Japanese convenience stores.
- "SupaBoy" handheld plays SNES cartridges.
- 2.4 million players registered on SWTOR fansite.
- The wife of a Rovio employee has been seen in an Angry Birds themed formal gown. Pualo Saundres and Estella de Vrees are here to show off some more gamer fashion.
Kinect modder has created a hack to allow it to be used with Skyrm.
- During Desert Bus 5, a fan challenged the team to an improv game where they took turns adding sentences to a story. The resulting soap drama included one "Pualo Saundres" in a critical role. This inspired Paul's character in this video.
- The piranha plant and personality sphere gowns from this video became the second and third examples of LRR cosplay the crew have ever seen at a convention. The moment was caught for this Loading Time.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Acts of Ville-ainy 2011 CheckPoint Awards ∙∙∙● ▶