Stories on Crackdown 3, Star Citizen, Overwatch, HAL Laboratories, and Half-Life 3, kinda.
Date: August 28, 2017
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
Stand down agent. You're being released Quarter 2 2018 now.
- Crackdown 3 delayed again.
- New hyper-realistic face recognition in Star Citizen.
- New abilities for Mercy in Overwatch.
- New mobile game from HAL Egg, the new mobile subsidiary of HAL Laboratory.
- Former Valve writer posted "fanfic" of plot of Half Life 2: Episode 3 that never happened.
Rumour has it that HTC is looking to sell off its Vive VR division. If the Vive goes down, what does that mean for VR as a platform? No one can say in the long run, but in the short-term, consumers will be limited to choosing between PlayStation VR, the Oculus Rift, and the cardboard thing that Google released when trying to decide which headset will be the Betamax of today's era.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Playerunknown's Project Runway Destiny Throwing Shade ∙∙∙● ▶