Animals cause trouble this week, while Ash and Serge realize that friendship is a fragile, fleeting thing.
Date: June 10, 2015
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Kathleen De Vere
Editing: Kathleen De Vere
- Serge and Ash Try And Figure Out What Kathleen Is- Oh God, the spider!
- What knocked out power to 45,000 customers in San Francisco?
- According to a statement from the Pacific Gas and Electric Company, a squirrel "impacted operations" at the El Cerrito substation. Presumably, the squirrel was burnt to death.
- A Connecticut man was forced to call 911 after his cat got so aggressive and scary that he and his wife were afraid to go in their home.
- The cat was only mad because it had a kitten.
- A woman in Fort Lauderdale thought that her toilet was clogged, but it turned out to be a giant iguana.
◀ ●∙∙∙ Bird Spy UK Tourism Edition ∙∙∙● ▶