Five Nights at Funtown
Stories on Fallout 4, Five Nights at Freddy's, Jäsøn, MiiTomo, and Sega's constant failure to Sonic.
Date: November 2, 2015
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
Scott Cawthon is working on a new Five Nights at Freddy's game, and it's not what you think.
- Bethesda is going to sell Nuka Cola Quantum to promote Fallout 4. It's Jones Soda with a fancy label.
- Five Nights at Freddy's World will not be terrifying.
- Jäsøn is a web series for sale on Steam. It's still being crowdfunded.
- Nintendo's first mobile app will be a social networking app called Miitomo.
- Sega still can't figure out what demographic to market Sonic to.
Warner Bros. has re-released Arkham Knight now that it's fixed. And by "fixed" they mean fixed for some, and still incredibly ass-busted for others.
- This is the last episode to end with an advertisement for the LRR Patreon.
- The Sonic story uses a segment from the February 2010 ENN episode Black & Blue Streak about Sonic's abusive relationship with his fans.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Downloading Terror Use Your Words ∙∙∙● ▶