Final Fantasy Apology
It's refreshing when a company admits it's screwed up. Really, badly screwed up.
Date: August 13, 2012
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Boom!: Kate Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
Square Enix is very sorry. Will you take this new game as an apology? Find out which one on today's CheckPoint.
- Will there be a Prince of Persia reboot?
- Amazon game studios has released its first game: Living Classics.
- Hasbro has unveiled its Zynga themed games including Words with Friends.
- Square Enix is very sorry about FFXIV. So sorry they are making FFXIV: A Realm Reborn.
- The Behemoth is hosting its second annual tournament. The winner gets a 24-carat gold plated xBox.
- There will not be a Timesplitters 4 due to not enough demand.
The PS3 version of Assassin's Creed 3 gets exclusive DLC.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ MechWarrior Almost No Odd Job ∙∙∙● ▶