Feed Dump 100
So many episodes, so much silly news, so many hats.
Date: May 8, 2013
Host: Graham Stark
Editing: Graham Stark
- News Word of the Week: 100
- Paul and (everyone) Have to Figure Out what Graham is Talking About
- A Miami police sergeant who has already been fired eight times from three different police departments could be fired again for a ninth time, for what?
- Busting the skull of a handcuffed suspect, beating juveniles, having dope and booze in his squad car, ripping off suspects, falsifying reports, participating in an unauthorized chase where four people were KILLED, and calling in sick from Cancun.
- A single mother from Los Angeles who always buys the same configuration of lottery tickets every week accidentally put an extra dollar into the self-service machine and ended up with one extra ticket. It ended up winning her fourteen million dollars.
- It's a big pile of cash. What would you do... with... it?
- Paul and Kathleen dress like Vikings
- A school in Washington state decided to have a Sun day this week. Because the weather outside was just too awesome and they decided that all the kids should have the day off to enjoy it.
- The most recent victim of Britain's tanking economy: Prince Charles' organic vegetable shop.
- Is It Playable?
- Veg Shed
- Kathleen's hat was This Hat in the first Feed Dump. Alex's hat was This Hat in Nightflight to Venus. Alex's hat's hat appears to be This Hat from Frosty Cardboard Marmite, the first appearance of A Cardboard Cutout of Vin Diesel. Tally's hat was This Hat in Expensive Tastes. Beej's hat was This Hat Bad Cops & Strong Pops.
- LRRcast for 2013-05-17
◀ ●∙∙∙ The Cray Scale Insects for Dinner ∙∙∙● ▶