Features We Won’t Wii-Use
Satoru Iwata and Reggie Fils-Aime bore us to tears with peripheral Wii U features.
Date: November 12, 2012
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Boom!: Kate Stark
Editing: Kathleen De Vere
Music: Bradley Rains
Satoru Iwata manages to make the mildly interesting look boring.
- Kathleen is excited and confused by her new Nike FuelBand.
- EA is donating in-game advertising in its sports games to the Movember Foundation.
- Capcom will no longer be outsourcing its game development.
- If you play enough Halo 4 in November, you'll get Microsoft Points.
- A former GameStop exec has admitted to embezzling.
- Nintendo released a video explaining the Wii U's video chat feature. It's awkward.
Peter Molyneux's Curiosity came out, and early users quickly discovered what was in the cube: network connection failures!
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ The Price of Progress Eternal Lawsuit ∙∙∙● ▶