Fantasies: How Not to Be Final
From the folks behind Desert Bus and Unskippable, join LoadingReadyRun as they report on the week’s industry happenings.
Date: October 3, 2011
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
Square Enix is super embarrassed by Final Fantasy XIV. Find out how they are going to fix it on today's CheckPoint.
- FarmVille will have a political activism feature built into the game.
- Forza 4 will include a cameo by the Warthog from Halo 4.
- Uncharted 3 will have a 3D preview screening. And Sony has an actual good marketing idea for once.
- EA announces a huge Battlefield tournament with a 1.6 million dollar prize pool.
- Final Fantasy XIV is being retooled from the ground up.
- Paul has some basic suggestions for Square Enix on how to make the remake a "good" game.
Deus Ex DLC has boss fight that doesn't suck!
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Sony Knows It Has a Problem HD Remix ∙∙∙● ▶