FFS Here's Atari Coin
Stories on Atari and their cryptocurrencies, lootboxes in general, THQ old & new, and secret flight sim malware.
Date: February 19, 2018
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
I've had it with these motherfucking malware on this motherfucking plane!
- Lootboxes in games attracts scrutiny from Sen. Maggie Hassan (D-NH), among others, for potentially being gambling.
- Nordic Software, owners of some of THQ's IPs and the name "THQ," has bought Deep Silver, the owner of the rest of THQ's IPs.
- FlightSimLabs releases update with hidden malware in pirated versions.
- Atari releases two cryptocurrencies: Ataricoin and Pong Tokens.
The Overwatch Puppy Rumble! We have no idea what it is. I have no idea what it actually is, but I assume it will involve adorable puppies with an assortment of high-powered weaponry. So how can we lose?
- The "Today" introduction is a reference to Snakes on a Plane, which was been referenced in early LRR media such as Snakes on the Brain and 2007 LoadingReadyRun Awards.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Mining for GPUs This Thing Again ∙∙∙● ▶