Square continues to ignore pleas for Final Fantasy 7, and maybe that's for the best.
Date: January 9, 2012
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Boom: Ben Wilkinson
Music: Bradley Rains
Square keeps remaking the wrong Final Fantasy games. Find out why on today's CheckPoint.
- "Mineways" can recreate Minecraft structures with a 3D printer.
- Atari filing copyright infringement lawsuits against mobile games.
- A Single employee at BioWare is in charge of scouting mobile development opportunities that the company will never pursue.
- XBox Live avatars may now buy "tattoos."
- Square has released or remade Final Fantasy I, II, III, IV, V, and now X, completely skipping fan favorite VII. Graham goes On Point with more information.
What do you get when you cross three former gaming site editors-in-chief? Who knows!
This is the first episode that Ben is credited as the Boom Operator.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Unarmed Avatars Survey Says! ∙∙∙● ▶