Emo Hair & Other Poop
There may be an entire generation of Emo children that can only see through one eye. Where are their weepy overly dramatic charities with a Sarah McLaughlin song?
Date: May 16, 2012
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Graham Stark
Editing: Graham Stark
- There was no News Word of the Week this week, due to a connection error.
- A member of the Optometrist Association of Australia believes the popularity of the emo haircut that covers one eye will lead to an epidemic of lazy eye.
- Reality TV is influencing baby names.
- The police in Windsor, Ontario are waiting for a man to poop so they can verify that he actually stole the thing that they think he stole.
- Paul and James have to figure out what's in this Ontarian's poop.
- Someone stole a ski lift.
- The hat in this episode (which previously appeared in Van Dump, was donated by forum member (and army Veteran) Lord Hosk. The story behind the hat can be found here.
- The ball James fails to catch is "This Ball" from Inside D&D 4th Edition.
◀ ●∙∙∙ Tyrannic Saurus Facebook Girlfriend ∙∙∙● ▶