EA is Just the Worst
Did you hear? Electronic Arts is basically the devil!
Date: April 9, 2012
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Boom!: Ben Wilkinson
Music: Bradley Rains
EA is the worst company in America. Find out more on today's CheckPoint.
- Notch announces new sci-fi game called 0x10c.
- Pokemon to cross over with Nobunaga's Ambition, a game depicting the unification of feudal Japan released in 1983.
- Rovio animation studio director working on a 52 episode Angry Birds series.
- Arena Homme + includes Final Fantasy characters wearing their spring collection.
- Audio based sensory deprivation game, Deep Sea, demonstrated at GDC and E3
- Electronic Arts has beaten out every bank in the country to be voted Worst Company in America.
Assassin's Creed III will allow gamers to experience more Desmonds then ever before.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Ubi Goes Soft There is No Bubble ∙∙∙● ▶