Drugs, Mayors and Garbage
Willing to get your hands dirty? How about get lit on fire?
Date: December 4, 2013
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Kathleen De Vere
Editing: Kathleen De Vere
- Toronto is now the laughingstock of the world, even to people in Florida. A Bradford County sheriff said this week, after arresting the mayor of Hampton, Florida on drug charges, "this isn't Toronto."
- Russia has been going all out to promote the Winter Olympics with a 40,000 mile torch relay that includes space. The length of the relay has given plenty of time for mishaps to occur, the latest of which the torch lit one of the torchbearers on fire.
- A computer owner in Wales accidentally threw away a harddrive that has 7500 bitcoins on it (worth about 4 million pounds at time of article).
- Sony has just filed the world's first patent for what?
- Paul and Beej have to figure out what Kathleen is talking about
- A smart wig, which contains ultrasonic sensors, a camera, a laser pointer, and will vibrate on your head.
◀ ●∙∙∙ Rough Santa Rides Natural Born Reindeer Games ∙∙∙● ▶