Does this change the game? Only insofar as Tim Schafer is making it this time.
Date: February 13, 2012
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Boomsman: James Turner
Music: Bradley Rains
Is Kickstarter the future for video game funding? Find out on today's CheckPoint.
- PS Vita not offering the UMD passport service in America.
- Activision and Double Helix to make an FPS based on the Battleship film.
- Apple kills 59 ripoff apps in its apps store.
- Robot Unicorn Attack is becoming a Facebook game and will include micro transactions.
- DoA 2 released unfinished; designer cries when he thinks of "Armageddon" with Bruce Willis.
- Graham goes On Point to voice his concerns about "Double Fine Adventure" raising an absurd amount of money on Kickstarter.
Amazon.ca sends out PS Vita's super early.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Tera-Fied Legacy of Shame ∙∙∙● ▶