Door to Door
|This video is not available on the LRR site. Some videos are permanently offline like most of Season 1, where some copywritten music prevents it from being posted. Some videos go offline when video hosts change or go down. This category is to help the LRR crew find gaps in the library for posting to Youtube.|
Door to door religion, it's not just for Jehovah's Witnesses anymore!
Date: October 1, 2004
Editing: Graham Stark
Location: Graham's Parents' House
Paul and Graham try to get Morgan to accept Satan as his personal lord and master. Unfortunately the Book of Stan does not help the argument and Morgan points out Satan is rather pointless without Christianity.
- Graham: Hi! We were wondering if you'd considered accepting Satan as your personal lord and master?
- Morgan: But isn't Hell supposed to be a place of eternal torment and damnation?
- Graham: No, that's Old Testament Hell. Not many people know, but after Vatican II, Hell became kick-ass! We've got Gallager now.
- Paul: And Pong!
- This is Kathleen's first foray into writing for LRR.
- A live version of this video was performed as part of LoadingReadyLIVE!
- For fun, the opening to this video was edited such that the Satanists do not cast a refection in the hallway mirror.
- In the shooting of this video Morgan had an incredibly difficult time using the phrase "Simulacra" and had to reshoot the scene several times for him to say it correctly.
- While not the oldest video currently online this video and all subsequent videos are online.
- The Satanists return for a cameo at the end of Conan's Witnesses.
Season One Shorts