Don't Work at Konami
Stories on Final Fantasy VII Remake, Konami, Ouya & Razer, Fallout 4, and Comcept's Red Ash.
Date: August 3, 2015
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
Gather 'round everyone, and hear me talk about Final Fantasy VII some more!
- A new Nikkei report paints a grim picture of workplace culture at Konami.
- Ouya is dead, but the fallout from its Free the Games program continues.
- The FF7 Remake will look like Advent Children, and the battle system will be different.
- The limited edition Fallout 4 Pip Boys are sold out.
- Comcept doesn't understand crowdfunding, and its backers don't understand game development.
There's a fanmade Danganronpa/WWE murder mystery mashup on Youtube? Because of course there is. *sigh* I think at this point we all just need to drop kayfabe and admit the WWE is cool again.
Today is B.C. day in British Columbia. It is also Saskatchewan Day, New Brunswick Day, Terry Fox Day...the first Monday in August is basically the middle square in Canada Bingo.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Shot to the Hearth Crackdown the Walls ∙∙∙● ▶