Do a Tesco
If you must do a crime, don't post about it on Facebook. Bonus, Graham and Ian learn what a Tesco is.
Date: March 11, 2015
Host: Kathleen De Vere (FDR)
Editing: Kathleen De Vere
- News Word of the Week: Obama
- Authorities in Florida are investigating a man who drive to his lawyer's office, with a dead body in the bed of his pick-up truck. It was the body of his neighbour, whom he had shot during self defence scuffle, involving a gun, over a property dispute.
- A 31-year old man from Norfolk was arrested after he posted to his Facebook page that he was going to "Do Tesco", and then fifteen minutes later the local Tesco was held up
- An intoxicated man in Barrie, Ontario tried to fool a road-side breathalyser test, by swallowing a penny. It didn't work.
- The Royal Canadian Mint has asked people to please stop "Spocking" their five dollar bills.
◀ ●∙∙∙ Random Acts of Toilet This is America ∙∙∙● ▶