Divide By Zero Players
Stories on VR confinement, Nintendo NX, Call of Duty, Cracker Jack, and The Division.
Date: May 2, 2016
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
Anyone still playing The Division? If you miss City of Heroes, it might be a good time to start.
- The Guardian has a VR app that simulates solitary confinement in the US.
- Nintendo has made some vague announcements about its next console, which will not be shown at E3.
- Crackerjack boxes will contain QR codes for mobile games instead of toys.
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare has been announced, as well as an HD remake of Modern Warfare.
- The Division has been very thoroughly hacked.
Not sure about the new Doom? Well, if you buy it, you'll be able to play old Doom too, since the original levels from Doom 1 and 2 are hidden in the new game. Nostalgia has never looked so...surprisingly bad in comparison to the new stuff.
Graham's assertion in the intro that he has never been Secret Hitler is a reference to the previous weekend's AFK stream, during which he and other LRR crew members played the card game Secret Hitler.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Rusty From All the Salt Worst Call of Duty Ever ∙∙∙● ▶