Dispatches from Hell
This week on Feed Dump, chaos reigns in Santa Monica, an elderly couple are stupid, and we tackle the exceptionally rare FOLLOW UP story!
Date: June 24, 2017
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Kathleen De Vere
Editing: Kathleen De Vere
- The guy how jumped into a crocodile infested river was just released from custody, narrowly avoiding jail, for stealing a car and trying to assault a police officer while high on meth.
- A Pennsylvania couple has been tormented for the last 13 years by an alarm clock that has become wedged in their walls and goes off every 10 minutes.
- Chaos reigned in Saint Monica after the drive of a pickup truck got into a road rage incident, getting out of his truck to argue with a person on a bicycle.
- While he was arguing with the person on the bicycle, another person tried to steal his pickup truck which he had left running.
- He was chased after his the truck and was hit by his own vehicle.
- The truck then went on further down the street and hit someone in a wheelchair.
◀ ●∙∙∙ Kleptomancer
Watch Dispatches from Hell