Dishwashers, Zombies and Bears
This week on Feed Dump, Kathleen has a hard time taking Ben seriously, and an interoffice conflict arises.
Date: October 14, 2016
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Kathleen De Vere
Editing: Kathleen De Vere
- Police arrested a Polish man after he tried to evade capture by hiding inside a dishwasher.
- A St. Paul, MN man was arrested after firing an AR-15 machine gun into a neighbor's house and claiming he was hunting zombies.
- A California hiker is lucky to be alive after he interrupted two bears having sex in the Sierra Madre Mountains.
- The "Treatzza Pizza" is a dessert "pizza" made by Dairy Queen (hence the "Empress" part of the title slate)
- Madge the manicurist was a character in Palmolive dish-washing liquid ads in the 70s. Her catch phrase, after putting clients' hands in the liquid, is "You're soaking in it."
◀ ●∙∙∙ A Frank Exchange of Views Pope Boat ∙∙∙● ▶