|Not to be confused with the Season 4 video Dinosaur.|
We've almost got all the Halloween out of our systems.
Date: November 2, 2011
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Graham Stark
Editing: Graham Stark
- This episode is brought to you by dinosaurs.
- News Word of the Week: Ooze
- An import tariff on costumes has made Halloween costumes in Canada cost 3 times as much as an identical costume in the United States.
- A truck crashed into a concrete barrier, releasing 20 million bees.
- Police in Oregon who were responding to a domestic disturbance call found that the man who was threatening his relatives fell through the ceiling and into their custody.
- An 80-year-old dinosaur in New York fell into a 2.5 meter sinkhole in his front lawn.
- A French boat-racing dinosaur fell off her boat and was rescued by calling her mom on her mobile phone.
- Jer's monster hoodie is the same one that he wore on Roll for Treats.
◀ ●∙∙∙ Powerless and Nude Santa Drugs ∙∙∙● ▶