Digging for the Taint
Hands off your snake please, I need you to hold this bag of cockroaches.
Date: October 16, 2013
Host: Graham Stark (Thug life)
Editing: Kathleen De Vere
- In China, underground what farming is becoming a booming business? Guessing!
- Cockroaches - 100 farms raising over 10 million cockroaches
- A man whose house was filled floor to ceiling with over 100 exotic snakes has plead not guilty to selling exotic animals.
- The Indian government is setting up an archaeological dig because a small village sage said that he had a dream that there was a thousand tons of gold buried under the ruins of a palace.
- An airline that lost someone's dog wrote an internal memo about how local news should be spending their time on more important things, then accidentally sent that email to the local news reporter doing the story on the dog.
◀ ●∙∙∙ Firefighters, Drunk Pigs and UFOs Cow Farts for Fun and Profit ∙∙∙● ▶