The chance of missing limbs will probably HELP the coaster's sales.
Date: February 1, 2012
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Graham Stark
Editing: Kathleen De Vere
- News Word of the Week: Kangaroos
- A camel in New Jersey predicted the Super Bowl.
- A strip club in South Africa has introduced a line of fragrances called "Alibi."
- "My Car Broke Down"
- "We Were Out Sailing"
- "I Was Working Late"
- A roller coaster in England had test dummies lose limbs on the test drive.
- A world record was set for the largest ball of chewed gum.
- Let's see how long Kathleen can hold the camera steady.
◀ ●∙∙∙ Big Pile of Cash A Butte Man ∙∙∙● ▶