Dank Streams 3
CheckPoint brings you stories on paying to win in Clash Royale, playing WoW with your feet, a gamer action figure, VR desktops, and Bandai-Namco's Dark Souls 3 problem.
Date: April 4, 2016
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
Bandai-Namco is probably annoyed that we're showing you this Dark Souls 3 gameplay.
- A prominent Clash of Clans Youtuber has spent $30,000 on the game's microtransactions.
- A Twitch streamer has reached level 100 in Wow...using dance mats.
- Pro fighting-gamer Daigo Umehara is getting his own action figure.
- Virtual Desktop is a VR version of the computer desktop you've got already.
- Bandai-Namco is trying to control what Dark Souls III content gets streamed between the Japanese release and the North American release.
Powerpuff Girls: Flipped is a new iOS/Android title that changes between a match-3 puzzle game Sugar mode and a sidescrolling brawler Spice mode depending on the phone's orientation. If you turn the phone completely over, it's an Everything Nice mode where you just get to enjoy your phone case.
- This episode aired on 4/4/16, aka Square Root Day.
- It's been over two years since Namco Bandai became Bandai Namco, and "Bando-Namcai" is still easier and more fun to say than either of them.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ When Leaks & Rumors Aren't Delicious Vanilla WoW ∙∙∙● ▶