Criminals & Lawyers
What we can learn from this is that Kathleen should not go into law.
Date: June 29, 2011
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Graham Stark
Editing: Graham Stark
- You just said "dump." Also, we can hear you, Chris.
- News Word of the Week: Nooze
- A man in Massachusetts who has been dead for 5 years gets a criminal complaint for not showing up to jury duty.
- A man in Ontario, Canada was accused of stealing a house when someone's mobile home "showed up" on his property.
- A rabbinical court in Jerusalem sentenced a dog to death by stoning.
- Graham learned a new word: rabbinical.
- A woman in Ohio sprays authorities with breast milk.
- Graham is three of the five Village People.
- This episode has a Feed Dump Rejected that can be found on the LRR site, here.
Hats this week retreated after last week's gains, while prescription eyewear increased.
- Shots with Hats: 19.15%.
- Shots with Wigs: 0.00%.
- Shots with Prescription Eyewear: 72.34%.
- Shots with Other Eyewear: 8.51%.
- Shots with Hatless: 40.43%.
◀ ●∙∙∙ Penalty Calls Lemon Flavored Goodness ∙∙∙● ▶