Crapshots Ep.204 - The Resolution
Date: December 28, 2014
This is what happens when everyone has Reliquary Tower.
- Reliquary Tower removes the hand size limit on the player controlling it.
- Storm Crow is a 1/2 Bird with Flying that casts for 2 mana. There is a running joke among Magic players that this card is ridiculously powerful, which is why the characters in this Crapshot spend so much time fighting over whether Alex can cast it successfully.
- Pact of Negation requires its caster to pay a mana cost on their last upkeep or else lose the game. Since James' Pact was countered, he does not have to pay that cost.
List of cards played in this episode
- Storm Crow (Alex)
- Daze (James)
- Negate (Alex)
- Mana Leak (James)
- Counterspell (Alex)
- Spell Snare (James)
- Swansong (Alex)
- Pact of Negation (James)
- Force of Will (6x, back and forth)
- Remand (Alex, counters James' counterspells and allows Storm Crow to resolve))
- Unsummon (James, once Storm Crow has resolved)
- A seventh Force of Will (Alex, to counter the Unsummon)
| I I|
◀ ●∙∙∙ Crapshots Ep.203 - The Faces Crapshots Ep.205 - The Socket ∙∙∙● ▶