Crackdown the Walls
Stories on Crackdown, Fallout, Journey of the Light & Steam, Destiny, and Mighty No. 9!
Date: August 10, 2015
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
Journey of the Light is such a challenging game that even the developer never worked out how to solve it.
- Phil Spencer, the head of Microsoft's Xbox division, plays a lot of Destiny.
- Steam puzzle game Journey of the Light was advertised as unsolvable...because it was unfinished and a scam.
- There is no level cap in Fallout 4.
- Mighty No. 9 has been delayed. Maybe. It depends on who you talk to.
- The makers of Crackdown 3 has promised that their game will have a totally destructible environment, using a virtual server to help with physics computations.
The makers of Crossy Road are turning one of the most famous gaming glitches into actual gameplay with Pac-Man 256. Is a Goldeneye rhythm game based on Geddan too much to hope for? Is this joke too deep of a cut? Yes.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Don't Work at Konami Cars 2 HD Gameplay Compilation ∙∙∙● ▶