Cow Farts for Fun and Profit
It's all fun and games until someone ends up on a phone sex line.
Date: October 23, 2013
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Graham Stark
Editing: Kathleen De Vere
- An outbreak of false widow spiders, the most poisonous spider in Britain, has forced a school to close.
- Organizers for a marathon in San Francisco passed out a phone number for people to call in if they had noise complaints. That number redirected to a sex line.
- Spanish dairy farmers are collecting cow burps as a fuel source, as cows can produce 250 - 300 liters of methane per day.
- It's your wedding day, and you've forgotten to book a venue. How do you get out of it? Guessing!
- Call in a bomb threat to the place where your fiancee thinks you're getting married.
◀ ●∙∙∙ Digging for the Taint Dads, Drugs and Cricket ∙∙∙● ▶