Stories on Nintendo, Street Fighter V, Breeding Season, CS:GO gambling, and the Sega Saturn.
Date: July 18, 2016
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
Hey, what's up guys, there's an amazing new site we've just discovered and it's all come tumbling down.
- Nintendo has announced the NES Mini, whose games inexplicably include Balloon Fight.
- Capcom has released player data for Street Fighter V.
- The art director of porn game Breeding Season has resigned, taking all the game's art assets with him.
- Valve and Twitch are finally cracking down on Counterstrike: GO gambling sites.
- Hackers have finally bypassed the DRM on the Sega Saturn.
A man in New Zealand quit his job to walk around and catch Pokemon. Good for him, and good for us, because we are done. No more Pokemon Go stories. Until next week probably.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Leg Cramps, I Choose You Gotta Tag 'Em All ∙∙∙● ▶