What is gameplay worth to you? Square says: Your time and eyeballs.
Date: September 3, 2012
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Boom!: Kate Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
Square Enix wants you to pay for games via ads. Find out how on today's CheckPoint.
- Steve Lycett says the yet to be released Wii U is as good as the Xbox 360 and Playstation 4.
- Skyrim's second expansion Hearthfire is releasing soon.
- Painkiller is being remade into Painkiller: Hell & Damnation.
- Nexon says 3 million logged in to Dungeon Fighter Online.
- Square Enix is re-releasing "The World Ends with You" on iOS.
- Square Enix is entering the game streaming market with ads.
Peter Molyneux's new game is now called Curiosity - What's Inside the Cube.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ On Blackest Isle Games for Windows or Not ∙∙∙● ▶