Copyright Lives Forever
Stories on why we'll never get No One Lives Forever back, an official/unofficial Mystic Quest remake, Twitch Plays Halo, the new WoW tokens, and Grab Them By the Eyes.
Date: March 2, 2015
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
The name "No One Lives Forever" has proven to be quite prescient, especially if you're a PC game that came out in the early 2000s.
- Blizzard is adding WoW Tokens, a medium of exchange between money and in-game gold, to World of Warcraft.
- No One Lives Forever might get a rerelease...except that no one seems to know who owns it.
- TwitchPlaysHalo is happening right now. It does not have the same kind of appeal as TwitchPlaysPokemon.
- Final Fantasy Mystic Quest will not get an HD fan remake.
- The maker of Super Hexagon has just released Grab Them By the Eyes, a game about advertising hamburgers.
A man that was more beast than man, really, just beat Dark Souls 2 by playing it on an Oculus Rift. That feeling washing over you--that's your heart dying as you realize how much of a scrub you are, and how much of a scrub you will always be.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Mars Needs Writers Cities Fighting Pirates ∙∙∙● ▶