CommodoreHUSTLE 11 - Showdown
|This video is not available on the LRR site. Some videos are permanently offline like most of Season 1, where some copywritten music prevents it from being posted. Some videos go offline when video hosts change or go down.|
The season one finale of commodoreHUSTLE, in which the crew finally confronts their self-proclaimed nemesis.
Date: August 3, 2009
Appearing: Graham Stark, Paul Saunders, Kathleen De Vere, Matt Wiggins, James Turner, Jeremy Petter, Bill Watt, Geoff Howe, Tim Sevenhuysen, Kate Stark, Dale Friesen, Ryan Downing, Jess Bell, Tally Heilke, Daniel Anctil, Brock Haug, Kelly Clark, Adam Savidan
Editing: Graham Stark
While Graham and Matt's attempt to use the BearSharkapocalypse Larpers against Geoff fails, as does Jer and James' attempt to report Geoff to the police, Kathleen, Bill and Paul's approach of detaining Tim for interrogation yields them Geoff's address. Kate is called in to remove Geoff from his house and leads him to a secluded area where he is confronted by the LoadingReadyRun crew. A standoff begins, with Geoff holding the entire site hostage, along with the entire crew's XBox Live Gamerscores. To the sound of Wagner's 'Ride of the Valkyries' Mr Ballsmatron, in a kamikaze attack, disables Geoff. Paul is able to prevent the destruction of LoadingReadyRun but not before Graham accidentally deletes Season One and Matt's gamerscore.
- This Video starts with a mostly useless recap of the first season of cH.
- "And now the conclusion." is spoken by Majel Barrett. This was used to introduce the second part of two-part episodes of the modern Star Trek series.
- Stockholm Syndrome is when a hostage begins to relate to the hostage taker.
- The other iPhone apps shown were discussed in commodoreHUSTLE 05 - Street.
- Dale provided the narration for the scene when Geoff was kicked by Mr. Ballsmatron.
- Near the end of the video, it shows credits for everyone who had any lines in season 1 of cH that are not LRR cast members.
- When Jer grabs the keys to his car, James shouts "But you can't drive!". This is because Jer cannot see in three dimensions.
- "Temple of the Lava Bears" is a real thing.