Commentary All Stars
Join some old friends in this week's very special episode of Feed Dump.
Date: March 28, 2012
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Graham Stark
Editing: Graham Stark
- News Word of the Week: Amuse
- At the medal ceremony of a sporting event in Kuwait, the national anthem from the movie Borat was played for the gold medalist from Kazakhstan.
- Niche dating site farmersonly.com has surpassed 200,000 registered users. "City folks just don't get it."
- Former head of the International Monetary Fund, Dominique Strauss-Khan, who formerly had been charged with sexual assault, has been charged with aggravated pimping.
- Four people were arrested in New Zealand for running a vending machine that dispensed what?
◀ ●∙∙∙ Fruit Fly Rejection No Foot for You ∙∙∙● ▶