Child Protective Services
Child Protective Services, protecting children from a poor choice in names since its inception.
Date: June 6, 2012
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Graham Stark
Editing: Graham Stark
- News Word of the Week: Boost
- Travel and Leisure Magazine have determined that Anchorage, AK is the worst-dressed city in the US.
- A pot-smoking single mom was arrested for driving with her toddler on the roof of the car.
- A 33-year-old Pennsylvania man was arrested and charged with two counts of assault for beating up a 9-year-old boy who beat him in a water balloon fight.
- Parents in New Jersey had their children taken away for naming one of them Adolf Hitler.
- What could be worse?
◀ ●∙∙∙ The Salty Watermelon Guessing Games ∙∙∙● ▶