Cher the Menagerie
No need to fret, be comforted that Cher is indeed alive.
Date: April 10, 2013
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Kathleen De Vere
Editing: Kathleen De Vere
- News Word of the Week: Muesli
- Famous right-wing battle axe Margaret Thatcher died this week, but that's not who most people thought died. Turns out after the hashtag "now Thatchers dead" trended on twitter, a lot of people misread it as "Now that Cher's dead".
- A Montana man is hoping the US Treasury will reimburse him for five one-hundred dollar bills his dog ate.
- Dubuque, Iowa. The nation is reeling after a reports that an African Leopard Tortoise has been stolen from his enclosure at the National Mississippi River museum and aquarium.
- An Argentinian man, who thought he was buying two purebred toy poodles, actually got two ferrets who'd been fed a whole lot of steroids.
◀ ●∙∙∙ The Spirit of Creaster The Good Judge, Duck and Puma ∙∙∙● ▶