Call of Marketing
What happens when a Call of Duty executive goes way, WAY off script? Insane things. Also stories on Mistwalker, Shelter 2, Shadow of Mordor, and Tiny Death Star.
Date: October 22, 2014
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
The creator of Call of Duty has some choice advice on forcing public opinion to love you.
- Terra Battle is coming to iOS and Android, with a unique marketing strategy.
- Shelter 2, in which you play as a mother lynx protecting her kittens in winter, has been delayed until 2015.
- Shadow of Mordor has an HD texture pack for PC. Meanwhile, the Xbox version is still running at 900p.
- Tiny Death Star has been taken off all app stores, causing great disturbances in the Force.
- CoD:BlOps writer and director Dave Anthony reveals his secrets for brainwashing customers into loving his game.
If you have $750 and want a two-and-a-half-foot-tall statue of a monster from a game that hasn't even come out yet, well, you can buy that! God only knows why you want to, but who am I to judge, and I dunno what your garden looks like, so eh.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ RetroN to the Future Ubi's Insane Resolution Solution ∙∙∙● ▶