CS:NO News is Good News
Stories on Inside, Wind Waker, Gears of War, Overwatch leaks, and CS:GO's new sprays.
Date: October 10, 2016
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
A new way to go fast has been found, but even that isn't fast enough.
- The composer for Inside recorded his music using a human skull.
- A new speedrunning trick has been found for Wind Waker, but it's not fast enough for the current speedrunning route.
- There's going to be a Gears of War movie.
- A screenshot of Overwatch's soon-to-be-released character Sombra has been leaked.
- CounterStrike: Global Offensive is bringing sprays back, but in a way that annoys players.
Ubisoft has finally confirmed that it is working on Beyond Good and Evil 2. Really actually for real-real this time. It's in preproduction, which means we can probably look forward to playing it sometime around 2020, a mere 14 years after it was announced. Good Christ!
Graham and Kathleen could not record Checkpoint at the same time for childcare reasons. Graham recorded his stories while Kathleen watched Penelope, then watched Penelope while Kathleen recorded her stories.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ The Modern Albatross Pigeon Sim 2000 ∙∙∙● ▶