Stories on Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Mario+Rabbids, SNES Classic, Metroid Prime, and Prey.
Date: June 26, 2017
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
Mario and Rabbids: two wildly disparate tastes that...taste great together?
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered is now available on its own. It's still a ripoff.
- A new Metroid game has been announced, and the European special edition is awesome.
- Nintendo has released information on the SNES Classic.
- Mario+Rabbids: Kingdom Battle actually looks pretty good.
- The speedrun record for Prey (2017) is now six minutes and fifty-nine seconds.
German chancellor Angela Merkel will open GamesCom 2017. While there's no official word on what game Dr. Merkel is most hype for, it's probably either Farming Simulator 2017 or South Park: The Fractured But Whole. Really, a 50/50 tossup between them, I bet.
Graham doesn't hate Kirby's Dream Course, just like he doesn't hate Balloon Fight. He just doesn't think it's as much of a classic as the other games that will be on the SNES Classic.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Nintendo and Chill Trash Games Everywhere ∙∙∙● ▶