This week, a new drive through business, a surefire way not to get arrested, and some creative problem solving.
Date: January 26, 2018
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Graham Stark
Editing: Kathleen De Vere
- Employees at the Bank of America in Springfield, Florida, were surprised to find a man passed out in his running car in the drivethrough of the bank and when woke him up, he tried to order a burrito.
- When the branch manager informed the man this was not a Taco Bell, he - presumably sadly - drove to the front parking lot where deputies found him with the engine still running and, wouldn't you know it, he failed a field sobriety test.
- When cops found a man from Maine in his car in a ditch, he punched himself in the face 3 times.
- A Los Angeles consulting firm has put together a study to try and find solutions to traffic congestion and frustrated drivers caused by tourists trying to see the Hollywood sign. Can you guess what some of their solutions were?
- Putting everyone is a bus and leading them to the sign.
- Installing an aerial tram to go passed in front of it.
- The leading suggestion was to build a second one.
◀ ●∙∙∙ Nuts!
Watch Burrito Now!