Blizzard Just Wants Our Love
Stories on Steam hacking, Blizzard's business plan, Star Wars looking amazing, League's amazing numbers, and a game where you play a baby.
Date: December 14, 2015
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
Star Wars looks really real. Maybe...too real.
- A Youtuber has upgraded Star Wars: Battlefront's graphics using post-processing tools.
- Valve is tightening its security against account hackers.
- League of Legends is now a huge spectator sport.
- Who's Your Daddy started as a joke. Now it's a Steam Greenlight game where you play as a baby trying to get into trouble.
- Overwatch will not have paid DLC or gameplay-affecting microtransactions. It's sad that this is news.
Developer 11bit has released modding tools for This War of Mine. Because clearly the game's unrelentingly grim war-torn hopelessness needs a dubstep gun and a nude patch.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ The Final Word Get the Leather ∙∙∙● ▶