Bears: On Cans & In Scotland
This week the news is plagued by a series of bears where they shouldn't be.
Date: December 7, 2011
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Graham Stark
Editing: Graham Stark
- News Word of the Week: Misuse
- Coca-Cola is replacing the red-on-white cans for Christmas with white-on-red cans.
- A man got stuck in a self-cleaning toilet stall for 45 minutes.
- There is a rabbit that thinks it's a chicken.
- Pandas on loan from China for 10 years to Scotland arrived; British officials said this would strengthen ties between the two nations.
- You can book a 10-minute Skype session with the Toronto Eaton Center's mall Santa.
◀ ●∙∙∙ Frosty Cardboard Marmite Rats & Cats & Dead Moms ∙∙∙● ▶