Be A Bread
The Resident Evil TV series changes hands, Bread finally gets its own game, and the Master Chief Collection has a MASSIVE day one download.
Date: October 26, 2014
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
Have you ever wanted to be a bread? Now you can.
- The people who made the Resident Evil movies now want to make a Resident Evil TV show.
- The makers of Surgeon Simulator have announced I Am Bread.
- You can now take photos in Shadows of Mordor.
- The Halo Master Chief Collection will have a 20-gigabyte day-one update...because 343 couldn't fit it all onto one disc.
- The Destiny loot cave has been patched, and is now a haunted memorial site.
Fist of Jesus is an upcoming brawler title where Jesus Christ and Judas fight off hordes of zombies? Sure. This is like the sort of game that gets made just so we talk about it on shows like this. So I guess it worked!
- Kathleen has gotten a taste of Hatoful Boyfriend, and she wants more.
- According to Graham, Milla Jovovich is actually the Fifth Element.
- The intro and outro were improvised.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Ubi's Insane Resolution Solution SimCity Mobile Except Not ∙∙∙● ▶