EA and DICE don't seem to think that BF3's failures are your fault for wanting to play it.
Date: November 7, 2011
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Boom: Kate Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
It's not your fault you can't play Battlefield 3 online, unless you talk to EA, then its totally your fault. Find out more on today's CheckPoint.
- Forthcoming "Gamer Food" snacks are just nuts with with caffeine and taurine.
- Sony is hiring for a new God of War game.
- Dark Souls selling well despite its difficulty.
- Resident Evil Revelations for the 3DS to cost $50, $15 more than the normal 3DS game prices.
- Battlefield 3 has been cracked so you no longer have to use Origin to log in.
- Graham goes On Point to give EA what for.
MechWarrior Online will be F2P with microtransactions.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Uncharted Charted UbiHardball ∙∙∙● ▶