Bad Pick-up Lines
"Bad Pick-up Lines" is a section of Rapidfire 2, in which Nate repeatedly tries and fails to pick up Kathleen at a bar using horribly mangled pick-up lines, seemingly becoming more and more intoxicated as the attempts continue.
Series II - Episode 1
- "Did you fall from heaven? Because I believe in the afterlife."
Series II - Episode 2
- "That's a nice dress. I'd like to crumple you with my floor."
Series II - Episode 3
- "Wo-ho-ho, you blinded me with your beauty, soo...better call an ambulance."
- "Called the ambulance yet? You will."
- "Are those ass-pants? Because you have a nice butt."
Series II - Episode 4
- "Excuse me, I lost my phone number, do you know it?"
Series II - Episode 5
- "You're so hot that I'm going to need skin grafts...from the horrible burns"
Series II - Episode 6
- "So did you invite all these people? Beause I thought maybe we could..."
- "You know what I...I'm going to call 911, 'cause you look like an arsonist"